1. Again I looked attentively, 1 while sleeping, and surveyed heaven above.
2. And behold a single star fell from heaven.
3. Which being raised up, ate and fed among those cows.
4. After that I perceived other large and black cows; and behold all of them changed their stalls and pastures, while their young began to lament one with another. Again I looked in my vision, and surveyed heaven; when behold I saw many stars which descended, and projected themselves from heaven to where the first star was,
5. Into the midst of those young ones; while the cows were with them, feeding in the midst of them.
6. I looked at and observed them; when behold, they all acted after the manner of horses, and began to approach the young cows, all of whom became pregnant, and brought forth elephants, camels, and asses.
7. At these all the cows were alarmed and terrified; when they began biting with their teeth, swallowing, and striking with their horns.
8. They began also to devour the cows; and behold all the children of the earth trembled, shook with terror at them, and suddenly fled away.