1. After this I saw another dream, and explained it all to thee, my son. Enoch arose and said to his son Mathusala, To thee, my son, will I speak. Hear my word; and incline thine ear to the visionary dream of thy father. Before I married thy mother Edna, I saw a vision on my bed;
2. And behold, a cow sprung forth from the earth;
3. And this cow was white.
4. Afterwards a female heifer sprung forth; and with it another heifer: one of them was black, and one was red.
5. The black heifer then struck the red one, and pursued it over the earth.
6. From that period I could see nothing more of the red heifer; but the black one increased in bulk, and a female heifer came with him.
7. After this I saw that many cows proceeded forth, resembling him, and following after him.
8. The first female young one also went out in the presence of the first cow; and sought the red heifer; but found him not.
9. And she lamented with a great lamentation, while she was seeking him.
10. Then I looked until that first cow came to her, from which time she became silent, and ceased to lament.
11. Afterwards she calved another white cow.
12. And again calved many cows and black heifers.
13. In my sleep also I perceived a white bull, which in like manner grew, and became a large white bull.
14. After him many white cows came forth, resembling him.
15. And they began to calve many other white cows, which resembled them and followed each other.