1. Afterwards my spirit was concealed, ascending into the heavens. I beheld the sons of the holy angels treading on flaming fire, whose garments and robes were white, and whose countenances were transparent as crystal.
2. I saw two rivers of fire glittering like the hyacinth,
3. Then I fell on my face before the Lord of spirits.
4. And Michael, one of the archangels, took me by my right hand, raised me up, and brought me out to where was every secret of mercy and secret of righteousness.
5. He showed me all the hidden things of the extremities of heaven, all the receptacles of the stars, and the splendours of all, from whence they went forth before the face of the holy.
6. And he concealed the spirit of Enoch in the heaven of heavens.
7. There I beheld, in the midst of that light, a building raised with stones of ice;
8. And in the midst of these stones vibrations of living fire. My spirit saw around the circle of this flaming habitation, on one of its extremities, that there were rivers full of living fire, which encompassed it.
9. Then the Seraphim, the Cherubim, and Ophanin surrounded it these are those who never sleep, but watch the throne of his glory.
10. And I beheld angels innumerable, thousands of thousands, and myriads of myriads, who surrounded that habitation.
11. Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Phanuel, and the holy angels who were in the heavens above, went in and out of it. Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel went out of that habitation, and holy angels innumerable.
12. With them was the Ancient of days, whose head was white as wool, and pure, and his robe was indescribable.
13. Then I fell upon my face, while all my flesh was dissolved, and my spirit became changed.
14. I cried out with a loud voice, with a powerful spirit, blessing, glorifying, and exalting.
15. And those blessings, which proceeded from my mouth, became acceptable in the presence of the Ancient of days.
16. The Ancient of days came with Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel, with thousands of thousands, and myriads of myriads, which could not be numbered.
17. Then that angel came to me, and with his voice saluted me, saying, Thou art the offspring of man, who art born for righteousness, and righteousness has rested on thee.
18. The righteousness of the Ancient of days shall not forsake thee.
19. He said, On thee shall he confer peace 1 in the name of the existing world; for from thence has peace gone forth since the world was created.
20. And thus shall it happen to thee for ever and ever.
21. All who shall exist, and who shall walk in thy path of righteousness, shall not forsake thee for ever.
22. With thee shall be their habitations, with thee their lot; nor from thee shall they be separated for ever and ever.
23. And thus shall length of days be with the offspring of man.
24. Peace shall be to the righteous; and the path of integrity shall the righteous pursue, in the name of the Lord of spirits, for ever and ever.