1. In those days my eyes beheld the secrets of the lightnings and the splendours, and the judgment belonging to them.
2. They lighten for a blessing and for a curse, according to the will of the Lord of spirits.
3. And there I saw the secrets of the thunder, when it rattles above in heaven, and its sound is heard.
4. The habitations also of the earth were shown to me. The sound of the thunder is for peace and for blessing, as well as for a curse, according to the word of the Lord of spirits.
5. Afterwards every secret of the splendours and of the lightnings was seen by me. For blessing and for fertility they lighten.