1. After this I beheld another army of chariots, with men riding in them.
2. And they came upon the wind from the east, from the west, and from the south.
3. The sound of the noise of their chariots was heard.
4. And when that agitation took place, the saints out of heaven perceived it; the pillar of the earth shook from its foundation; and the sound was heard from the extremities of the earth unto the extremities of heaven at the same time.
5. Then they all fell down, and worshipped the Lord of spirits.
6. This is the end of the second parable.